Scale-Up & Process Development Manager for Recombinant Peptide & Protein Production (m/f/n)
- Completed studies, ideally with a PhD, in bioprocess engineering, molecular biotechnology, biochemistry, biology, or similar
- Profound practical and theoretical knowledge in the following areas is mandatory:
- Recombinant production of proteins in glass & steel fermenters in microbial host systems, ideally up to 1 m³
- Protein isolation & purification via industrially established methods, particularly separation & filtration techniques
- Operation, operating modes, maintenance & quality assurance of corresponding production equipment
- Standard molecular biotechnological methods (SDS-Page, WB, MS etc.)
- Fluency in English is a must, German is beneficial
- You enjoy taking over responsibility, hands-on mentality, great personal commitment
- Reliable, independent and structured way of working with an eye on the essentials
- Assertiveness, verbal eloquence, gets to the point quickly
- High reflectivity, openly admits mistakes
- Dynamic solution orientation even beyond your own comfort zone
- Attractive salary model with a long-term perspective
- Large space for the introduction and development of own approaches and ideas
- Technical equipment according to your personal needs
- Regular team events with motivated and cordial colleagues
- Inexhaustible coffee and drink supplies and regular fresh fruit and snacks
- Upon request support in finding a flat, mobility, etc.
We, the mk2 Biotechnologies team, look forward to your application!
* We kindly ask headhunters to refrain from inquiring.